Senior Human Resource Officer
Monday, 26 April 2021
Bryson Corporate – Human Resources Department requires an;
Senior HR Officer
35 hours per week
£28,500 – £31,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Monday – Friday
Reporting to the HR Manager the Senior HR Officer will be responsible for the delivery of HR support and advice to Bryson across Re-Cycling, Corporate, Sports Energy and Bryson Skills and sites.
- Degree in a HR related discipline (or equivalent) and have worked for a minimum of three years at HR Officer level OR have a minimum of five years’ experience at a HR Officer level
- Strong understanding of all HR data and systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and pending employment legislation
- Strong ER problem solving and analysis skills
- HR & Business metrics and how they impact on Business Performance with a high level of business awareness
- High capacity for managing multiple tasks/priorities, seeing them through to completion and identifying key activities for urgent action.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced pressured environment
- Access to a vehicle / transport for work purpose
For more information, or a full job description/person specification, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: (028) 90 325 835 or email: email@example.com
Application packs are downloadable from https://bryson.getgotjobs.co.uk/home, where there is also the option to apply online.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 10th April at 5pm.