1. Operation of a specialised recycling vehicle and any other vehicles as and when required.
2. Oversee a daily collection round including emptying recycling containers from properties and sorting the contents into the relevant section on the vehicles, ensuring that high levels of material quality are maintained at all times.
3. Comply with the requirements of Bryson Recycling’s Operator Licence including the completion of daily vehicle checks as required by law, and report any and all defects as per company policies and procedures
4. Maintain cleanliness and appearance of any vehicle that you have responsibility for.
5. Offload the vehicle, emptying contents into appropriate containers or areas at depot.
6. Oversee loader and escalate issues to Supervisor where necessary.
7. Comply with Bryson Recycling’s Policy and Procedures along with all relevant legislation including Health and Safety, Transport and Environment.
8. Fill out any required documentation and reports as requested.
Customer Facing Tasks: 1. Communicate with customers in relation to material quality requirements, and responding to queries in a professional manner 2. Ensure that both personal and crew conduct reinforces a positive public perception of Bryson Recycling. 3. Deliver promotional leaflets associated with the programme.
Other: 1. Perform any other duties as may be required by the business 2. Participate in relevant training programs as required 3. Co-operate in occasional media stories and promotions as required.