We are Hiring - A new CEO for the Bryson Group
4c Executive is delighted to be partnering with Bryson Charitable Group (Bryson) for the appointment of a new Chief Executive. Founded in 1906, Bryson is an award winning, forward thinking social enterprise with proven experience of tackling the major social and economic challenges facing society. Working across NI, GB and ROI, Bryson deliver over 23,000 services each day ranging from care services and employment training to providing recycling collections from the doorstep. Bryson is committed to identifying and developing sustainable responses to existing and emerging social needs.
The Chief Executive is responsible for the overall performance of Bryson and will be expected to provide exceptionally strong and inspiring leadership while delivering the strategic objectives. The Chief Executive will be responsible for influencing and lobbying for social policy and act as the key contact point for the media. They will also represent the organisation to high level stakeholders across all sectors, including government.
The Chief Executive will work closely with Group Board and will advise on all matters pertaining to strategy, performance and policy to ensure the ongoing sustainability, growth and success of Bryson.
This in an incredibly exciting opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland’s largest and most prestigious Third Sector organisations. The successful candidate should possess the following experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous Chief Executive or Senior Management level experience with a track record of developing and delivering key strategic objectives within a complex organisation of a significant turnover/income.
- Experience of working with and/or reporting to a Board.
- Commercial and financial acumen, including experience of successfully leading competitive tendering, financial planning and budget management.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing organisational change, resulting in a more commercially focused organisation.
- Significant experience at a senior management level of policy formation, strategic planning and implementation within an organisation.
- Proven experience of relationship building and influencing at senior levels.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below or for a confidential discussion please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com.