Who are we?
Lagan Watersports is an enterprise of the Bryson Charitable Group.
What do we do?
The centre provides top quality instruction in canoeing, kayaking, rowing, sailing and power boating.
Lagan Watersports provides excellent instruction in a fun and structured manner within a safe environment. The centre can also facilitate watersport activities for special occasions such as birthday parties, supervised by fully qualified staff.
Who can use the centre?
The centre is open to schools, community groups, youth groups, commercial/corporate companies, for team building exercises.
What do we provide?
- Fully qualified and experienced instructor
- Rescue boat cover for all groups
- Full use of watersport equipment
- Full changing and showering facilities
- Affiliated with FISA, the Royal Yachting Association and CANI.
For further details contact Liz Quinn at:
13-15 Ravenhill Road
Tel: (028) 9046 1711
Please note that a new Lagan Watersports website is currently under development.