Support Worker, Carryduff, Lisburn and Belfast
Monday, 11 February 2019
Bryson Care One2One Service requires
£7.83 per hour
Carryduff, Lisburn and Belfast
- Have you spent your life caring for your family? Are you ready to start work again? Would you like flexible hours?
- One2One maybe the role for you. We are looking for people who have experience in caring for others, that may be parents, grandparents or other family members.
- We are urgently looking for Support Workers in South, North and West Belfast to join our rapidly growing team. We can offer flexible hours, full training, holiday pay and the chance to become part of a team who not only care deeply about our service users but make a difference to people’s lives every day. We offer the practical everyday support such as, housework, shopping, outings and laundry (we do not undertake any personal care) but more importantly companionship.
To support people in their own homes by carrying out household duties and supporting independent living which will enhance the user’s quality of life allowing them to remain in their home for longer.
- Minimum 1 year paid / unpaid experience in a caring role.
- Ability to work weekends / evenings if required
- Commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of vulnerable adults
- GCSE (or equivalent) standard of education
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes
For more information, a full job description & person spec, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: 028 90347749 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates from https://bryson.erecruit.co.uk or they have the option to apply online. We would particularly welcome male applicants.
Please specify your preferred work location in your application.
The closing date for completed applications is: Sunday 24th February 2019 at 5pm