Bryson Care Children’s Service requires a
Family Support Co-ordinator - Belfast
28 hours per week
£11.86 per hour, plus mileage.
To manage a Family Support Team and to ensure a high quality service is delivered to Children and Parents.
- Minimum of QCF Level 3 Child Care qualification or:
- Diploma in Health & Social Care Level 3 Children & Young People
- NVQ Level 3 Children’s Care, Learning & Development
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care & Education (VRQ)
- CACHE Level 3 Extended Diploma in Child Care & Education (Wales and NI)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Childcare Studies
- BTEC National Diploma in Childcare Studies
- Degree in Social Work
- ILM Level 4 Leadership & Management or willing to work towards
- Minimum of 3 years paid employment of working with children or families.
- Minimum of 1 year experience of managing a team within a family & childcare setting.
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C and above including English Language or equivalent.
- 3 years experience recording and reporting on work done
- Clean drivers licence and access to transport
For more information, a full job description / person specification or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: (028) 9034 7749 or email: email@example.com
Application packs are also downloadable from https://bryson.erecruit.co.uk, where there is also the option to apply online
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 5.00PM