Bryson Care Western Services requires;
Domiciliary Care Workers
Hours Worked/Hours Paid
£8.33 per hour (plus mileage)
Limavady and Dungiven areas
To provide personal and domestic care to people living in their own homes, who due to a temporary or longer-term disability, may not be able to manage their own care.
· Experience of caring in a formal/informal setting ( voluntary or paid capacity)
· Flexible approach to working hours.
· Full driving license.
· Access to transport.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· An ability to demonstrate a sensitivity and understanding of the needs of vulnerable people.
For more information, a full job description & person spec, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department, Tel: 02871313512 or email: email@example.com.
Please return completed hard copy applications to:
Bryson Care Western Services,
104-108 Spencer Road,
Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates from https://bryson.erecruit.co.uk or they have the option to apply online.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 20th July 2018 at 12midday.