DARE to Lead Change Project Administrator
Friday, 12 April 2019
Bryson Intercultural requires a Project Administrator
Within DARE to Lead Change Programme
Fixed Term until 30th November 2020
£15,343 per annum
35 hours per week
(Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with occasional evening / weekends)
DARE to Lead Change Project (DARE) is a project supported by the European Union’s PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB).
To provide administrative support to the Project Co-ordinator to ensure the efficient delivery of the Lead Partner responsibilities in the delivery of the DARE project
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C and above or equivalent, including English Language and Maths
- Minimum of 2 years’ paid / unpaid in an administrative role including the use of Microsoft Office / Email / Internet
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of planning and organising events
- Proven ability in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Access Database
- A full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.
- For more information, a full job description & person specification, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: 028 9034 7749 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates from https://bryson.getgotjobs.co.uk/home, or there is the option to apply online.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 5:00 PM
It is anticipated that Interviews will take place on Friday 3rd May 2019. An IT skills test will form part of the interview process